The Refraction is a solid all-around board designed to shred every condition on the planet, and take a major beating in the process. With a versatile rocker profile, it can hold its own in chop, swell and rough conditions, as well as flat water freestyle. The rocker and tip/tail shape yield great load and pop, big airs and cushy landings, while the inverted tip and tail profile prevents catching an edge during presses. The Refraction comes with wake fins for a more freestyle/wakestyle feel, but can easily be changed to standard fins for more grip and upwind drive.
SIZES: 135cm, 139cm, 143cm
- Refraction Deck
- 4 x .5" Wakestyle Fins
- Grab Handle
- Built for competition-level kicker, slider and wakestyle riding
- Extra thick Durasurf base can take a major beating
- Medium rocker, stiff flex dialed for hard-charging riders
- Solid crossover cable park board
- Tip and tail channels allow smooth pressing and clean release
- Lively and durable wood-core construction with urethane rail
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff Logosz have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.