The Karolina Pro delivers great pop and cushy landings thanks to a progressive rocker profile, subtle V-spine and lively wood core construction. With a versatile rocker profile, it can hold its own in chop, swell and rough conditions, as well as flat water freestyle. The tip and tail feature upturned edges designed to prevent catching an edge while pressing on rails, kicker and sliders, making the KP a great crossover board for the cable parks.
- Karolina Pro Deck
- 4 x 2" Kite Fins
- Grab Handle
- High-performance board for female riders
- Signature model for World Champion Karolina Winkowska
- Great load and pop, soft landings
- Lively and durable wood core construction
- Tip and tail channels allow smooth pressing and clean release
- Solid crossover cable park board
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff Logosz have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.