One ride on the Duallys and you’ll never want to go back to regular footpads again. Designed to fit any foot on any board with industry standard 6" spacing, the Duallys are the result of more than 15 years of Slingshot innovation. The 2018 Duallys feature a new softer foam on top of your foot with a smoother and more plush neoprene resulting in a more ergonomic and comfortable ride. The result is a footstrap that will lock down tight, hold firmly in place and leave you walking away pain-free after a long day on the water. For precision fit, the Dually features a four-point adjustment system that allows for independent tightening at the front and rear of the pad. They also feature a rotating base plate that allows riders to customize their stance to their desired angle.
4 - 12 US / 22.5 - 27.9 CM
- DUALLY BINDING
- UNIVERSAL M6 MOUNTING HARDWARE
- Perfect fit w/ four-point micro-adjustment straps & velcro closure
- Longer sessions, happier feet w/ ergonomically-designed footbeds
- Great binding for booties: fits large feet, straps down tight
- Cushy comfort on tough landings
- Freestyle friendly
- Super secure, grippy texture & toe ridges help keep the board on your feet without strain
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff Logosz have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.