The Grom is the ultimate user-friendly board for young riders that covers the entire spectrum from beginner to advanced—regardless of conditions.
The bottom shaping and construction have been fine-tuned to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads, resulting in a smooth, forgiving ride and outstanding overall performance. The beveled edges and center razor channels work in unison to provide riders with superior edging performance and controlled grip, which yields precisely balanced power.
To further benefit lighter riders, the fin platform has been set at 10 degrees for unmatched grip and upwind performance.
- Freeride Rocker = Most forgiving rocker for early planing & all-around control + back foot directional stability
- High Flex F45 = Ideal for low-to-medium riding speed
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
- NEW FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Torsion Laminate = Precision flex control at key areas for superior control
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance