• Great all-around foil board for every condition
• Light weight, durable Slingshot construction
• User-friendly shape provides smooth takeoffs, agile handling
• A board you can progress with but won’t outgrow
• Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movements
Dwarfcraft 4'6" (54"): Slingshot’s 4’6” Dwarfcraft is a light, agile and userfriendly board designed for all-around freeride foiling. It’s constructed from a rugged EPS core, with inlaid stringers and a fiberglass wrap and features moderate front-end rocker, beveled rails, mild concave, foostrap mounts for two or three strap configurations and a sliding track mounting system for a great all-around ride you can dial in to your preferences.
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff Logosz have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.