2017 Darfcraft 3'6"
• Low-profile skate-style shape for advanced foil performance
• Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movements
• Compact for easy travel & transport
• Light weight, low profile, durable construction
• Full-length deck pad for grip & cushion Slingshot’s
Dwarfcraft 3'6" (42"): The 3'6" Dwarfcraft is designed specifically for riders who want a compact and playful foil board that resembles a wakeskate underfoot. Constructed from a rugged EPS core, with inlaid stringers and a fiberglass wrap, the Dwarf Craft is light and low profile, making this a great option for experienced riders looking for a high-performance but minimalist setup.
Since 1981 Tony Logosz and his brother Jeff Logosz have dedicated themselves to the performance and design of quality water sports equipment. Years of hard work and innovation, that is spawned from Tony’s ability to think in original ways, is what fuels them today. In 1999, after numerous innovations in windsurfing, wakeboarding and other major sports, both set forth to found Slingshot. Since then Slingshot has grown to be a global brand which caters to top kiteboarders and wakeboarders in the world.